Calendar: November 20-21
November 27: Monday (even)
- Lizzy D and Lauren are crushing Sub for Santa ($5,000+)
- Annie- brought in a $300 check
- Emma for organizing Baker's closest for Sub for Santa
Reminders: 10 Activities, Sub for Santa businesses
SUB FOR SANTA TOTAL: $21,571
Advisory Sub for Santa Training
- Sub for Santa Groups
- Bball Game
- Chaperones for ticket tables- confirm
- Finish student commercial
- Make shifts for student gov members for concessions
- Donuts & Pizza- confirm
- Who will be the mascot?
- Do we have jars we can use to collect money
- Finalize how much a point will cost
- Lawn signs outside at the 4 way
- Get player list for students and teachers to Ms. Johnson to announce
- Print of a list where students can sign for which teacher they want their ticket sale to go to
- Raffles- Thread Wallets
- Snowflakes decorations- find as much scratch paper as you can- we need about 2,100
- Make photobooth
- Play list for Montero
- Confirm that Montero has speakers
- Caroling (EVERYONE start sign up now for days)
- Finish Commercial
- Finish door hangers- make assignments for when, who, and where we will deliver them
- Do we need more rubberbands (check the stage)
- Have we invited clubs to sign up? Sports teams?
- Print out sample music
- Do we have routes printed out?
- Do we have enough of the red bins to collect?
- Class Collections
- See if Whatcott has time to fix the trophy
- Help make advisory packets for Sub for Santa
- Check on highlighted businesses from business checks
- Hygiene Kits
- Fliers with the list of what we are collecting
- Any more dentists we should contact?
- Commercial with items we are collecting?