Calendar: August 21-25
August 21: Monday (Even)
- Boys Golf @ River Oaks
- Girls Tennis vs Wasatch @ 3:30 (home)
August 22: Tuesday (odd)Upcoming Events:
- Girls Soccer @ Skyridge @ 3:30
- Girls Tennis vs Jordan @3:30 (home)
August 23: Wednesday (even)
August 24: Thursday (odd)
August 24: Thursday (odd)
- Volleyball vs Provo @ 3:30 (home)
- Football vs American Fork
- Girls Soccer @ Springville
- Girls Tennis @ Alta
August 25: Friday (even)
- Football @ American Fork
- Sept 5-8 | Club Week
- Sept 8 | Football vs Provo (home)
- Kathryn, Lucy, Grace for filming at the football game
- Lauren, Asher, Cyrus, Pater, Hannah, Abby- helping to finish set up for the assembly
- Everyone who came to the tailgate to help out
- Ali for adding a story to the instagram + taking pictures during assembly
- Grace, Lizzy, Lucy- filmed at assembly
- Everyone that helped clean up
- Keri & Hannah, Emma- bringing longboards
- Asher & Lucy- bring supplies for hungry hungry hippos
- Lauren rocked the MC
- Spirit Squad did a great job introducing themselves
- Cyrus & Pater- tech masters
- Recap on Assembly + Game (What went well & what can we do to pump it up?)
Club Week (September 5-9)
- Look at last year’s Club Week report. See what went well, and what they wish they had improved
- Print off about 40 copies of the Club Application form and take down to the main office for students to pick up
- Create a turn in basket for the main office for completed club applications
- Create a commercial for instagram to show kids how to apply for a club
- Create a few posts we could use to encourage kids to create clubs
- Decide how we want to let kids sign up (last year we did a google online form)
- Send an email to Shane Powell (janitor) to reserve tables for Club Week
Spirit Stage Makeover
- Take the inventory list to the spirit stage and see what we do and don’t have
- Make a list for Ms Baker of suggestions of what we should buy (including shelves to organize)
- When done, help with video announcement group
Mega Trophy + Video Announcement
- Make a plan for the trophy we will use for class competitions
- Where will we put the trophy?
- What can we use to build the trophy?
- Will our wood shop or metals teacher help assembly?
- Do we need to buy anything? Like gold spray?
- Brainstorm a few class competitions we could do?
- How are we going to keep track of how is winning? (A chart?)
- What do we need in our first video announcement (look over the school calendar for September)
- Save the Date- Homecoming
- Provo Game
- Club Week
- Welcome Back Assembly Recap
- Fall Sports (FB, Girls Vball, Girls Tennis, Cross Country, Girls Soccer, Boys Golf)
- Set up a schedule for who will interview who and what day they will present
- The SBOs will present first, so start your slides
- When complete, help with video announcement group
Provo Game + Breakfast (Sept 8)
- Decide what we will be eating for breakfast with Provo High that morning of the game (BYU To Go or Costco is easiest)- get prices for 100 people. We probably want to only spend around $200
- Make sure to invite their student government
- Are we going to just eat, or do you want to do some kind of activity with them (twister, giant jenga?)
- What can we do to pump up and advertise for the game against Provo?
- Plan to create a commercial for the game
- What should the crowd wear?
- What should the crowd do during the game? (cheers, tarp, chalk?)
- Create posts and videos for instagram for the game
- Do we need to buy anything for the game? If so, look on Amazon first and send links to Baker
- How will we decorate our booth for Club Week? Do we need fliers, information, video, etc?
- How can we get more kids to sign up for the Spirit Squad?